You will be surprised to find out the astonishing range of weight loss methods that the Japanese have. And all of these are not only simple, but also really efficient.
Now, if we consider the hasty lives we are living nowadays, it’s no wonder many people just don’t get enough time to maintain a workout routine or a diet regime. For things to get even worse, the more we put on weight, the more our appetite rises.
Then, in the lack of time and energy, we resort to magical pills and potions that will burn our fat for us.
Or, we simply dream of lying down and losing weight while doing nothing. Well, it seems that the Japanese doctor, Dr Fukucudzi, has found the clue for the latter. After helping people battling with their weight for over a decade, Dr Fukucudzi has come up with a weight loss method that requires no dieting, vigorous exercise or money.
What do you need?
Large cloth, a healthier strap, horizontal surface and 5 minutes a day.
The method consists of the fact that within a few minutes, you need to on a towel roll.
- The towel you are going to roll needs to be in the following parameters – 40cm long and 7-10cm thick. Using a strap, make sure the towel will not unravel.
- Lie on the floor of the bed. Position your body so that the towel falls to the spine – just below the navel.
- Your feet should be in the width of your shoulders. The thumbs touching and the width among the both heels should be 20-25cm distance.
- It is shown on the images exactly how your legs and arms should be positioned.
- Attention! Be careful, because during the exercise the bones and joints are slightly distortered. The persistence and perseverance will ensure success with this method. The stomach is tightened and the excessive fat is burned.
If at first you find it difficult to stay in this position, gradually increase the time until you reach 5 minutes. Share this amazing Japanese technique with your friends. However, the reduction of weight could be as simple and efficient.