A Japanese myth tells us a story about one happy man who received valuable knowledge from his father – information about the point of a hundred diseases. Taking after his father’s advice, the child kept massaging this point consistently, and he lived to see the birth and death of a few rulers.
The massage of a few points is one of the most established systems for treatment in the East, which has been utilized for a great many years. In general, the human body has 365 points and 12 primary meridians, which is the same as the quantity of the days and months in one year.
The impacts of these massages (pressure point massage, finger weight to specific focuses), are focused around the hypothesis of the meridians and channels that are joined with specific organs.
In Chinese medicine, the body is seen as a vitality system, and hence, the massage can influence the stream of vitality and the useful action of the organs.
The initiation of the Zu San Li point causes a lasting reviving and mending impact, postponing the maturing. In China, this point is known as – “the point of longevity”, and in Japan – “the point of a hundred diseases”.
Where is that magic point (Zu San Li) in our body?
The point of longevity is placed beneath the kneecap. So as to discover it, you ought to cover your knee with the palm of the same hand.The point is found between the ends of the little finger and ring finger, as a little scratch between the bones. You can discover in an alternate way, too.
You need to sit on the floor, solidly press your feet to the floor and force them towards you, and don’t raise your heels from the floor.
You will see that beneath the knee there is a higher zone. Detect the highest point, put your finger on it, and take a beginning position. The point on which your finger is pressed is called – Zu San Li.
What’s the role of this point why do the Japanese call it – A point of a hundred diseases?
– It conducts the work of the organs that are placed in the lower part of the body.
– t conducts the work of the spinal cord in the parts that are in charge of the best possible working of the gastrointestinal tract, processing tract, genital organs, kidneys and adrenal organs.
By rubbing the Zu San Li point you can build the movement of the adrenal organs, the most capable organs that go about as the principle guard of human wellbeing.
They discharge adrenaline, hydrocortisone and other essential hormones into the blood.
On the off chance that you massage “the point of longevity” constantly, you can standardize the work of the adrenal organs, which perform the accompanying capacities in the immune system:
- – Normalization of the blood pressure
- – Normalization of the glucose, the insulin
- – Regulation of the immune system
- – Elimination of the inflammatory processes in the organism
Also, by rubbing the Zu San Li point, you can:
- – Improve digestion
- – Treat the impacts of a stroke
- – Heal illnesses of the gastrointestinal tract
The rubbing of this point will help you to expand your certainty, kill the anxiety and pressure and discover internal concordance.
By rubbing this point, you can cure numerous ailments, including hiccups, constipation, gastritis, incontinence.
In what capacity would you be able to influence the “point of longevity”?
It is ideal to rub the Zu San Li point in the morning, before having lunch, 9 times in a roundabout movement in a clockwise way on each leg (9 times on one and nine times on the other leg). You ought to do this for 10 minutes.
Before you start rubbing, you ought to take an agreeable, loose position (sitting). Quiet the breathing and focus yourselves on your emotions. Place yourselves in a condition of amicability and comprehension that you are starting the mending procedure. This rub has an empowering impact.
You can rub the point with your fingers or with any grain (buckwheat, oats, rice, and so on … ).
Additionally, you can place half a garlic clove and let it stay on for 1-2 hours (until the skin turns red). The rubbing of the Zu San Li point at night is suitable for weight reduction – they say, 400 to 500 grams every week. In any case don’t rub it right before going to sleep, in light of the fact that it can result in a sleeping disorder.
You can rub the Zu San Li point consistently, yet the best impact is accomplished during the time of the New Moon.
- Eight days after the begin of the New Moon, make certain to rub this point in the morning, on the or on each one leg in the clockwise way. This is the best time for rub keeping in mind the end goal to fortify the immune system, enhance the work of all organs and ease the aging procedure.
- Before lunch, rub the point on each leg in the clockwise way, so as to enhance the general tone, the memory, the work of the cardiovascular system and the digestive system.
- After lunch, rub the point at the same time on both legs – against anxiety,nervousness and irritability, against migraines and sleep disorders.
- At night, rub it in the counterclockwise way, then again on each leg, keeping in mind the end goal – to enhance the digestion system and assist weight loss.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016