According to many people, bloating is excessive farting or bleaching as they feel full and their stomach is in the size of a ball. It is an issue which usually appears after a heavy meal, but there are some people who feel bloated all the time. The reasons for this issue to appear are the following:
- You don’t drink enough water – many health problems appear due to the body not being hydrated enough. This is caused by coffee and alcohol and if you drink them a lot, you will have to consume 6-8 glasses of water as well. When our body is deprived of water, it starts using the liquids it can find, thus bloating may be caused due to fluid retention. For that reason you have to start drinking lots of water.
- Constipation – once you feel better after you empty your bowels the main issue is constipation, meaning that you have to add fiber in your diet as the gasses are trapped behind the feces. Consume fiber gradually, not all once because it may worsen the problem. Use whole grain bread instead of white bread, drink a lot of smoothies and eat more berries.
- You are too stressed – some studies say that bloating can be caused by too much stress as when the system is stressed the brain prevents the digestive system from functioning properly. Also, you may be bloated by constipation and stomach ache. Once you relieve the stress, you will solve the issue with bloating.
- You eat too fast – when the food is being chewed, the body starts processing it more slowly and bloating may appear. Also, it is very significant to eat in small bites.
- Carbs – the issue with bloating can appear due to eating too much carbs, but you may solve this problem by eating low-carb foods. Also, replace sugar and alcohol with vegetable and fruit.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016