Losing weight can be difficult for some people, but this woman lost 88 pounds in a year by making three changes. Don’t give up on your weight loss goals, make a few simple changes and prepare to be amazed.
This woman took an adventure on the weight loss train. She changed some things in her life that not only changed her external look, but her internal health as well. This young woman, Amanda, weighed 222 pounds when she finally decided to do something about her weight. She has three secrets about her weight loss.
1. Eat high-protein diet: a diet high in proteins prevents obesity, diabetes, and osteoporosis and lowers bad cholesterol. Food that are high in proteins eggs, seafood, low-fat dairy, lean beef, hemp seed, quinoa, leafy greens, legumes, potatoes, and Cruciferous vegetables.
2. Controlled food portions: portion control is important for many weight loss diets. You have to distribute food in a healthier way; this step can be challenging because of patterns and mentality. Use smaller plates, check labels on foods, and increase serving size to water and fiber.
3. Engaged in exercises: you won’t get very far in losing weight if you don’t exercise. Doing 30 minutes of moderate exercise can be a good middle way to shed extra weight. Exercising is important for losing weight.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016