Weather aggression is always noticeable, not only on hands, legs, and lips, but also on the face. This mask contains full-fat cream cheese, which will restore some of the skin’s lipid mantle and help protect skin against weather-induced dryness.
The remaining ingredients will boost skin’s vitality and revive it. While wheat germ oil is extremely nourishing, moisturizing, and anti-aging, grapefruit juice will load your skin with antioxidants and vitamin C for a refreshed and younger-looking skin. Adding egg white is optional but strongly recommended if you wish to have proteins in your mask, as well. Prepare this formula when your skin feels dry and tight, or routinely during winter and harsh weather months.
Winter Rescue Face Mask
• 2 ounces (60 ml) full-fat cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 teaspoon honey
• 20 drops (1 ml) wheat germ oil
• 20 drops (1 ml) grapefruit juice
• 1 egg white (optional)
• gauze strips (optional)
1. Allow the cheese to soften at room temperature—do not microwave. Flatten with a fork, and then add remaining ingredients one at a time while mixing with the fork.
2. Spread with a spatula on clean face and neck, directly or between double layers of precut gauze strips. (Prepare the gauze strips ahead of time by laying gauze in double layers and cutting four rectangles for the forehead and neck and four circles for the cheeks.)
3. Lie back or sit in a reclining chair and wait 15–20 minutes before removing gauze pads and rinsing off.
4. Repeat this mask on a weekly basis to sustain results and protect the skin. Follow with the application of daily moisturizer and a sunblock.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016