Personal hygiene is fundamental for obtaining optimal health. Every day we come in touch with microorganisms which stick to our skin, hair and clothes and these microbes can be very dangerous for our health. Besides the fact that, regular showering can clear away most of these bacteria and germs attached to our body, there is still one part that is inaccessible and stays filthy even after showering.
Even the most hygienic person may have one area on their body that they consistently forget to clean. Many dermatologists report that the belly button is one of the dirtiest parts of the human body. Though the belly button is often ignored, it is important to regularly wash your belly button.
We are speaking about the navel, the dirtiest part of our body and a real source of germs and bacteria. Our navel is in-drawn and this shape makes it prone to collect clothes fibers, dead skin cells, sweat, lotion and soap. This composition is a perfect ground for developing microorganisms and if you don’t clean your navel thoroughly and regularly it can cause odor and different health problems as well as infections.
There have been many cases where a patient went to the doctor because they had a concerning growth on their stomach, but it just turned out to be dirt and grime from their belly button. While your belly button may look clean after a shower, there can still be a surprising amount of foreign substances within it.
According to certain research, an in-drawn navel is prone to gather up to 67 various types of bacteria, even with regular showering. There is one simple trick you can do that will help you keep this part of the body completely clean.
If you have an outie, it is fairly easy to clean your belly button with a warm, soapy washcloth. However, if you have an innie, the cleaning process can be slightly more complex. There are two different methods which can be equally effective.
Make a solution with a teaspoon of table salt and a cup of warm water. Using your finger or a washcloth, gently rub this solution around the inside of your belly button. After a short time, rinse the area with unsalted water and dry it gently. This method is particularly effective if you have noticed an unusual odor coming from your belly button.
Dip a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol, and gently swab rub inside of your belly button. Repeat this step until your belly button is clean, rinse the area with water, and dry it.
How to do a proper wash to your navel?
1. Take a cotton swab and soak it in some rubbing alcohol. Before taking a shower clean your navel with this.
2. Take another cotton swab and apply some showering gel. Clean your navel with this during showering.
3. Finally, wash your navel thoroughly with warm water. Using a cotton towel, dry it well.
1. Apply some showering gel on a wet cotton towel.
2. Clean your navel gently with this and then wash it with warm water. Towel-dry.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016