In Americans woman spent over $50 billion on beauty products.
We all want beautiful, younger looking skin. However, not everyone’s willing to make the effort. After all, your skin is a mirror image of how well you are doing internally. Although some beauty products do help, they can easily become costly to use.
Luckily, we have coconut oil. This versatile superfood helps getting healthy skin and it is cheap.
Why is coconut oil good for the skin?
Coconut oil consists of lauric acid. It improves skin conditions by healing wounds, reducing rashes and preventing acne. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Its effect helps you for soothing skin ailments and feeding the good bacteria on your skin.
Coconut oil improves vitamin E absorption
Vitamin E acts as a potent antioxidant. It protects your skin from free radicals, which speed up the aging process. In a 1999 study, at the University of Western Onatario in Canada, was shown that coconut oil helps your body absorb vitamin E more easily through the skin. It was also concluded that making a combination of Vitamin E with coconut oil, was a good choice for those with gastrointestinal malabsorption diseases.
How to use coconut oil for the face
The procedure of applying coconut oil on your face is very simple. You will need unrefined, cold-pressed coconut oil.
- In the morning and at night, wash your face with water, then lightly dab dry, do not rub. Do this every morning and night.
- Utilize a little coconut oil on your fingertip. After that, gently rub all over your face.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016