There are some foods that cause smelly farts, like broccoli, almonds, cauliflowers, and Brussels sprouts. Moreover, foods that are rich in sulfur like eggs and meat can cause smelly farts. However, this doesn’t mean you should not consume these foods.
Consuming foods that cause gas help the microbes in the gut to get nutrients. If these microbes are not fed carbohydrates, it would be more difficult to live in the gut.
An average person farts fourteen times daily. Farts, and including even the smelly ones, are a sign that the digestive system is working properly. Farts are a mixture of swallowed air and gas produced by the bacteria in the lower intestine.
However, those really terrible farts do not always show that you’re eating healthily. Also, they can indicate that you have lactose intolerance. Gases right after consuming dairy means that your body has difficulties to break down the lactose. Moreover, frequent and really stinky farts can indicate a chronic problem, like irritable bowel syndrome or celiac disease, or an infection like gastroenteritis.
Farting more than 22 times daily shows you may consume something that pumps more air into your guts. It does not pose a threat for your health, and it can be changed easily. Frequent farts can be caused by drinking a lot of coffee, consuming lots of carbs, foods that are difficult to be broken down by the intestines, consuming a vegetarian diet, or eating your food really quickly, leading to swallowing lots of air.
If you want to prevent smelly farts, try avoiding foods that are rich in sulfur, such as beef and pork. Replace these meats with low sulfur counterparts such as fish and chicken.
- Chew food more before swallowing. This will help the stomach and intestines break down the food.
- Consume more fresh fruits and vegetables because they are natural laxative. It will help you have regular bowel movement.
- Stomach troubles have been treated with peppermint, garlic, sassafras for centuries
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016