This is a plant with small, round leaves that is also known asmoringa or “drumstick tree” or, “miracle tree” or “horseradish tree”. It has been used as a remedy for numerous ailments for centuries thanks to its powerful nutrients. Moringa leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals such as potassium, vitamin C, calcium, beta-carotene as well as proteins. Ayurveda medicine claims that this plant can successfully cure more than 300 diseases.
The moringa plant is great for the digestive system as it is full of fibers that clean the excess waste from the intestines. It also contains isothiocyanates that possess anti-bacterial properties that can eliminate the H. Pylori bacteria, which is the main cause of ulcers, gastritis and gastric ulcers.
Only 100 gr. of the moringa leaves contain:
– 12 times more vitamin C than oranges;
– 17 times more calcium than milk;
– 10 times more vitamin A than carrots;
– 25 times more iron than spinach;
– 15 more potassium than bananas;
– 9 times more protein than yogurt
A recent research has shown that if you consume 7 gr. of moringa leaf powder for 3 months can reduce the blood sugar levels by 13.5%.
The plant possesses anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties thanks to the activities of niaziminin, a compound found in the moringa leaves.
The contents of the plant can regulate the thyroid function, even if the thyroid is hyperactive.
Moringaoleifera has been present on the market in the last decade, but it has been known to traditional medicine for a longer time. The plant is cultivated mostly in Africa, Central America and the Caribbean, but it is native to India. It probably is the main reason why people in India have an 84% lower death rate of pancreatic cancer than the people of the USA.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016