Most people know that lemon water is good for you. It’s full of vitamin C and great for your overall health. Especially as we come upon another flu season, we need our immune systems in tip top shape.
And while it may be good to drink a big glass of water with lots of fresh, organic lemon juice, this is what they didn’t tell you.
1. Lemon water can help cure acne.
Drinking lemon water boosts your immune system and helps you digest food. This helps clear up acne.
2. Lemon water helps you lose weight.
One of the great benefits of lemon juice is that it helps your body normalize blood sugar which is a big help in losing weight.
3. Lemon water helps prevent kidney stones.
In some people at least. Lemons contain a ton of potassium which makes citrate levels in urine higher, disabling stone formation.
4. Lemon water helps prevent gall stones.
Same concept as above, really.
5. Lemon water helps with GERD.
It may seem counterintuitive since lemons are so acidic, but lemon juice in water actually helps settle your stomach acid and makes a good, natural replacement for tums.
Bet you thought we were going to tell you bad things about it, huh? It goes to show that even some of the health benefits of lemon water are glossed over.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016