Are looking for a super light, and yet healthy dessert recipe? We have one that will blow your mind and make you proud of your cooking skills.
We give you the Japanese souffle cheesecake recipe. It is easy to make, and all you need is three simple ingredients that you always have on hand. In about an hour you will make the most delicious cheesecake you have ever tried.
Here is the recipe:
- 3 eggs
- 4.2 oz / 120 grams dark chocolate (you can also use white chocolate for the preparation, but we recommend you to use dark chocolate because it is much healthier)
- 4.2 oz / 120 grams unsalted cream cheese (keep it at room temperature)
Separate the yolks. Keep the egg whites in your fridge. Next, preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Melt your chocolate. Hot steam is perfect for that purpose. Let it cool, and add in 120 grams of unsalted cream cheese. Stir in the egg yolks. Take the whites out of your fridge and whisk them until you get pointing spikes.
Combine everything together.
Transfer the mixture into a baking pan (15 cm in diameter). Tap it several times to eliminate any air bubbles.
Place the pan in a larger pan that you have filled with hot water. Bake your cheesecake for 15 minutes at 170 degrees, and 15 minutes at 160 degres. Turn off the heat and let it rest for additional 15 minutes.
After your cheesecake has completely cooled, sprinkle over some powdered coconut sugar.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016