There are various causes for swollen legs, including hormonal disorders, heat, pregnancy, renal failure, issues with the blood vessels, cardiac insufficiency, and many more.
Folk medicine offers various remedies for swelling, among which parsley is the most effective. Parsley is extremely beneficial and it is known for its ability to flush out excess fluids from the body.
Natural Diuretic Recipe
For this recipe, you will need fresh green parsley. Don’t remove anything, as you need the whole plant, along with the root.
- Chop the parsley
- Pour 500 ml of water in a pot and bring it to boil
- Add 5 tsp of the chopped parsley into the water and boil for additional 5 minutes
- When done, remove from heat and allow it to cool for about 20 minutes
- Strain the tea and consume three times daily
The positive results will be visible very soon and all of your legs-related problems will go away.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016