Being outside, especially during the summer, can be great. However, not everyone is can outdoorsy kind of person. There’s nothing wrong with that, but it can make you feel like you’re missing out on something special. If you don’t want to go outdoors, we’ve discovered a way that the outdoors can be brought in to you.
1) Indoor Tree House: Inspiration Here.
2) Moss Designs For Your Brick Interior: Full Instructions.
3) Real Log Candleholders: Full Instructions.
4) Artificial Grass Stools: Inspiration Here.
6) Authentic Twinkling Ceiling Stars: Full Instructions.
7) Indoor Lemon Tree: Full Instructions
8) Birch Wall Panels – Full Instructions.
9) Living Wall Or Staircase: Full Instructions.
10) Ocean In A Bottle: Full Instructions.
11) Rock Covered Shower Walls: Full Instructions.
12) Grass Table: Inspiration Here.
13) River Rock: Full Instructions.
14) Hanging Plant Lights: Full Instructions
15) Indoor Treehouse… ok this isn’t DIY but WOW.
With a little bit of creativity and some elbow grease, that whole “outdoors” problem can be solved. Not only that, but these projects transform your house into one swanky place.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016