Mel Keiser, a Chicago-based photographer, is getting famous for her series of photographs ‘Becoming Mel.’ She started taking her picture every morning when she woke up and one exactly after getting ready and presents her picture in pairs.
In her email to aplus, Keiser suggested that the self that we are upon waking might be more honest than the “social self” that we present to the world, and takes a little longer to boot up
” I’m much more interested in what makes you different from yourself. That is infinitely more fascinating,” she explained.
She explained that what we are in the real world and what we are in own self is totally different. The journey of self from real world self is quite an interesting she believes.
1. Meet the photographer ‘Mel Keiser’
2. Collage of her ‘Becoming Mel’
3. Totally different!
4. How we represent ourselves?
5. Everyone of us look messy in the morning and when we dress up we rock.
6. Can you see the drastic change?