Most of us get stuck in a day to day rut of eating the same foods over and over again. Some reach for a banana others for an apple but are you getting the most you can out of your fruit consumption? There is good reason to chop up your daily banana and mix it up.
It’s called synergy. You don’t just get a wider variety of nutrients by eating more fruits. Those nutrients actually work together to produce even more powerful health benefits than any single fruit could alone. Think of it like compounding interest — but with fruit!
Rainbow Fruit Salad with Honey and Lime
2 ripe bananas
1 lb of pineapple diced
12 oz of blueberries
6 oz of blackberries
1 lb of strawberries sliced
3 mandarin oranges, peel and section
4 kiwis peeled and sliced
Honey Lime Dressing
1/4 cup of organic honey
2 tsp organic lime zest
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1. Mix all fruit in a bowl
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice and lime zest.
3. Pour Honey lime dressing over fruit and toss till the fruit is evenly covered.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016