Belly fat is a common problem for both men and women. This problem can make them feel insecure, and even cause more serious health problem.
The factors that induce belly fat are age, poor diet full with sugar and processed food, not getting enough sleep, and stress. In order to reach a solution, you need to locate the problem. Anyway, sometimes belly fat can be a problem even for people who eat healthy and exercise.
Accumulated fat can have a few different purposes. It protects the internal organs, provides energy in case of famine, and protects the body from toxins.
If you want to eliminate belly fat, you need to create ways for your body to burn the fat as fuel by producing an energy deficit between what you consume and what you burn.
Exercises improve the body’s energy requirements and strengthen the muscles under the belly fat, which means you are losing fat. But, if your body has toxic accumulation or you have unhealthy diet habits, fat loss can occur at a slower pace or not at all.
Abdominal massage according to Chinese medicine
Exercising the core is good for strengthening the abdominal muscles, but crunches, planks, and leg lifts may not melt the fat that covers your abs.
There is a 2 minute massage technique that can provide some kind of internal exercise that cleanses and detoxifies, which means it can help you melt your tummy fat.
This Chinese medicine massage technique incorporates different types of exercises to boost the digestive system and maximize your body’s ability to detoxify and eliminate waste. These are the benefits of this technique:
- Improving digestion
- Intestines detoxification
- Eliminating adipose tissue
- Improving constipation
- Stimulating the organs in the abdominal region
- Boosting circulation is the abdominal region
- Boosting conditions like nausea, vomiting, and indigestion
Perform this technique twice daily, before breakfast and before bed if you want to achieve the best results. This is how you should do it:
- Lie on your back on a firm surface.
- Rub your hands until they feel hot.
- Place your hand flat on your belly button.
- Rub in small circles around the belly button, and gradually wide the circles using a firm pressure. Each circle should take 1-2 seconds.
- Concentrate on the heat. It rises in the abdominal region as you rub.
- Do this technique for 2 minutes, around 40-50 circles. Make sure you keep your stomach warm during the exercise.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016