All the parents on the internet are currently freaking out over two women’s Facebook posts. They have been warning other parents of the hidden health risk of their children’s sippy cups.
A worried mum, wondered why her child was always sick. When she broke the anti-spill top of the sippy cup she got quite a shock.
There was a mold inside the mouthpiece.
It appears that mould is building up inside the anti-spill top in the sippy cups.
The mould is sitting in a place where parents can’t see it unless they split open the mouthpiece.
So it’s unlikely for parents to clean out the area unless they knew what to look out for.
The baby products manufacturer pointed out that when the cups have been tested with recommended liquids, and cleaned using the proper instructions, ‘there are no problems’.
Our recommendation? Well, dear parents clean properly your children’s’ sippy cups in order to avoid potential health risks.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016