If you cannot eat your pineapple till the ends, do not dispose it. This sweet exotic fruit can become your best friend on the way for perfectly smooth and beautiful skin.
Pineapple is rich in vitamin C, which means that it greatly removes the darks spots and gray tan, helps in production of collagen and is great fighter against acne. The pineapple reduces redness, helps to skin to look uniformly and to become more elastic.
Recipe for pineapple mask:
- 4 slices of fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Mix all the ingredients well in blender or by hand, and then apply it on your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016