When I say big, I don’t mean in size but in power. Starting your day off with any one of these nutrient rich breakfast smoothie blends will keep your belly full but your bulge burning.
Packed with some of the best fruits and vegetables, each one of these recipes are proven effective at staving off hunger and keeping your energy levels balanced.
HERE IS A BRIEF LIST OF JUST A FEW OF THE HEALTH BENEFITS CONTAINED IN THESE SMOOTHIES:
Apples – With antioxidants called flavonoids, these can help reduce your risk of diabetes and also help to freshen breath first thing in the morning.
Avocados – Contain healthy monounsaturated fats that help lower cholesterol and are an excellent source of fiber.
Bananas – Not only taste great, but are packed with blood pressure lowering potassium.
Grapes – Grapes contain resveratrol, an antioxidant proven to prevent heart disease by reducing blood pressure levels and lowering the risk of blood clots.
Spinach – While low in calories, spinach is an excellent source of dietary fiber, protein and omega 3 fatty acids.
Greek Yogurt – Aside from the obvious benefits of calcium, Greek yogurt is packed with good bacteria known as probiotics, which help in balancing gut flora and optimizing digestion.
GO GETTER GREEN BLEND
- 2 cups spinach leaves (you can use fresh or frozen here)
- 1 ripe pear, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 15 green grapes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 chopped avocado
- 1 or 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice to taste
In a blender or food processor, combine all the materials until blended to your desired consistency.
ALMOND APPLE AMAZER
- 5 raw almonds
- 1 red apple (keep the peel on!)
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all materials in a blender. Some blenders may need help so its good to do some prep work and chop your almonds and apple in advance.
- Blend on medium-high for 30 seconds (or until desired consistency).
BANANA BREADLESS BREAKFAST
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Blend all the materials together until smooth. Enjoy right away!
BELLY BULGE BYE BYE
- 3 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup kale
- 3/4 cup water
Place everything in a blender, and mix until smooth. Drink up!
VANILLA VEGAN MILKSHAKE
- 1/2 cup soft tofu
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter
Place everything in a blender and mix for about a minute. Enjoy!
METABOLIC BOOSTING BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
- 6 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 almonds
- 1/4 cup raw broccoli florets, stems cut off
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup cannellini or garbanzo beans
- 3/4 cup iced green tea
- 1 teaspoon flaxmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Pour all materials into a blender and mix until smooth. Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Enjoy immediately.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016