As we getting old our face naturally becomes stack. But one woman climes that she has right solution that can remove 15 years of your face without surgery or treatments like Botox. She discovered the facial fitness exercises.
Eva Fraser is a 73 years old woman who was often mistaken for somebody 20 years younger. She taught lots of women and men how to exercise their face with really working method.
You have to do this exercises 4 times a day. In the beginning these exercises may take you 5 minutes, but after some time when you will be more confident, it will only take you 2 minutes a day. These 5 minutes daily will do big changes on your face.
Before you start:
You have to do some warp up exercises before starting the exercise if you don’t want to strain any muscles. Sit down and breathe deeply. Feel the pressure release from your body muscles.
It is good to start with neck exercises. Make sure your spine is straight and gentry lean the heat forward and backward three times. After that breathe deeply and keep the jaw relaxed.
Then twist your head from one side to another to look over your shoulders. Don’t force the muscles and do this 3 times. Try do to a gentle moves.
Lower your left ear to your left shoulder and count to 5. Do the same with the right one. Repeat the exercise 3 times.
Next do the eyes exercise. Don’t move your head, only move your eyes to look up as high as you can and count to 5. Then look as lower as you can and again hold for a count of 5. Do this 3 times.
Keep your head straight and look to the right. Hold it for a count of 5. Repeat this with looking on the left side. Do the exercise 3 times.
Next look diagonally up to the right and diagonally down to the right. Repeat this 3 times and do the same exercise on the left.
Other facial muscle exercises:
– Rise your eyebrows as high as you can and hold them for 5 seconds.
– Rise your eyebrows and open your eyes wide at the same time.
– With your lips make the shape of the letter “O.” Then change your lips into a wide smile. Do this a few times.
– Sit and look up as high as you can. Pucker your lips and stick your tongue out to exercise your neck muscles.
–Stick your tongue out as far as you can with opened mount. Hold for a few seconds.
– Move your nose from side to side as much as you can.
These exercises take less time than exercises for your body. You can’t do nothing for 5 minutes in the gym, but five minutes on your face makes a big difference.
You will notice changes in less than a month. ‘If you do the exercises daily for about 10 minutes, your face will be stronger in just 4 weeks.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016