Did you know that rice has been used as a cosmetic healing agent for centuries, and it is quite common in Japanese beauty recipes? It is rich in B vitamins, which stimulate cell growth and repair, slow premature aging and enhance the supply of blood to the skin – all you need for a dazzling skin complexion.
Arm yourselves with the beauty secrets of Japanese women and prevent premature skin aging.
To keep the skin in perfect condition and prevent premature skin aging, Japanese women use rice-based mask.
This therapeutic facial mask will soon become your favorite, because after its application, your skin will become soft, light, velvety and radiant. Use high-quality ingredients like rice, milk and honey.
Japanese Rice Mask
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of raw rice of your choice and cook until it softens (put raw rice in cold water, gradually heat up until soft). Strain and put the rice water in a separate bowl.
- Rinse your rice and add a tablespoon of warm milk. Stir until it is well combined and add a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply a generous amount of the mask on your face. Remember to clean it thoroughly before the application.
- Carefully remove the mask after half an hour and rinse with rice water.
In addition to these useful properties, rice water is a great skin moisturizer, it is packed with antioxidants and has the ability to absorb ultraviolet rays. It is also able to bind copper, slow down the formation of melanin, and thus prevent the formation of pigment stains and brighten the already existing.
Keep your rice water in the fridge for not more than 4 days. Use it twice a day, in the morning and evening, as a face lotion. Freeze it in ice molds and use it for facial massages or skin icing treatments.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016