Do you fancy pancakes? This is a rhetorical question, since everyone loves pancakes. But nobody likes to wash the pile of dishes.
Here’s a great tip – prepare dough for pancakes in a bottle. It’s fast, easy and fun. So, here’s the recipe.
Pancakes from a bottle- recipe:
For the preparation of the dough you will need:
- 2 eggs
- 10 full tablespoons full flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 600 ml milk
- Bottles of 1.5 liters of mineral water
Put a funnel into the bottle and pour the flour, the sugar and the salt. Then add eggs, oil and milk. So, first add the dry ingredients, then – the liquid ones. Close the bottle and shake well until you get a uniformed mixture. This is very convenient to be done in the bottle.
Do not be afraid, there will not remain lumps, if you shake it thoroughly.
Take a pan, pour a little oil in it. Pour the contents of the bottle into the pan, and bake the pancakes.
You do not have to spend all the dough at one time. You can leave the bottle in the fridge and prepare fresh pancakes for breakfast. Just add some water or milk to it.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016