Fast lifestyle is constantly exposing us to many stressful situations and everyone fights stress in his own way. Some use deep breathing technique during stressful times, others cope with stress by drinking a glass of warm water in combination with sugar, and there are those who cannot overcome stress…
At the critical moment a certain procedure can help you take matters into your own hands. Wherever you are, whatever you are going, there is a way to overcome emotions, anxiety and stress.
You can check this procedure at the earliest opportunity.
In order to calm yourself you need to reduce the amount of the adrenaline hormone in the blood. Adrenaline is secreted at the critical moment when the body recognizes life threatening danger. After its regulation, the nervous system returns to normal.
In case you find yourself in a situation of stress and nervousness, do the following:
– Suddenly inhale, make the tightest fist you can (let your nails dig into your palm).
– Exhale and release the fist.
– Repeat the same procedure 15 time while concentrating on the muscle movement. Breathe constantly.
The secret to the effectiveness of this trick is that the energetic and abrupt movement helps to regulate elevated adrenaline.
Your task is to put yourself under control, and this technique will surely be beneficial in order to do so.
It cannot be emphasized enough: there is a clear link between anxiety, anxiety management, and exercise. Those that do not exercise or stay active regularly are far more prone to developing anxiety disorders, while exercise itself has proven to be a valuable tool for managing anxiety. That’s because exercise:
- Releases neurotransmitters that have an uplifting effect on mood.
- Tires muscles to prevent anxiety symptoms.
- Burns stress hormones that may trigger anxiety.
Exercise is a naturally healthy way to combat anxiety. It is one of the few “musts” if you are trying to overcome your anxiety, because it is a treatment that is 100% healthy and delivers very real results. Even if you never cared about your fitness before, you are here because you care about your mental health. Regular exercise is the best way to improve that mental health.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016