The time flies fast and we are getting old day by day. However, we have to live every day in full speed and attain more in our lives. We are not able to do that without getting some sleep.Sleeping is very important for every vital function of your body and mind.The amount and quality of sleep we get determine how well we will do through the day and how productive we will be.
Every person needs a quality sleep, especially for those who are experiencing chronic diseases and pain management problems.
There is one question that worries us when it comes to sleeping, and that is: “How many hours I need to sleep if I am old?”
The answer is different for everyone. Someone sleeps 4 hours a night and still can accomplish the tasks through the day successfully.
According to one article, successful people need only 6 hours of sleep to function 110%.
HOW MUCH DO YOU SLEEP?
This is an infographic that has been revealed by the National Institute of Sleep. It shows how much sleep do we really need. Remember that this is the total sleep you get during a 24-hour period. If you took a 30-minute nap, that counts, too!
Look at the infographic and see if you are getting enough or less sleep.Did this show that you are ? sleep deficient?
The most common symptoms in sleep deficient people:
– Not as productive during the day
– Overweight or gaining weight
– Caffeine is needed to live through the day
– Sleepy when driving
Here is another question, how to prepare yourself for a good night’s sleep? The best thing is to read a book before going to bed. That is what you need. Other things that you can do are:
– Stay within your schedule
– Develop a bedtime routine
– Exercise every day
– Make sure your mattress and pillow suits you
– Turn off the TV
– Avoid alcohol or caffeine before bedtime
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016