Dinia Rasul, a normal girl, was coloring her hair with red color and then she experienced a dangerous situation.
She colored her hair and a couple of hours later, she was shocked. Her eyes and face started swelling and soon she couldn’t breathe or speak.
Several hours later, she decided to dye her hair again, but the situation got even worst. She was blind and she was hospitalized.
The doctors found out that she was allergic to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), a product that is a main part of the hair dye products.
Nowadays, this woman opposes the sale of dangerous products, and gives effort to ban them out from the UK.
She recommends to all women who use or want to use these products, to stop with that habit and stay natural.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016