When we talk about hair solutions or hair problems, we usually have women in mind. This is because they are more expressive when it comes to hair problems or any skin disease or something. But the fact lies in the reality that men are too humans and face if not all then many similar problems. These include hair fall or slow hair growth also. So such common problems arise in almost everyone and in today’s world, most of us. When it comes to hair, everyone is concerned because it is a problem that is quite visible to everyone. So it must be treated or taken care of.
There are many things involved in slow hair growth; it is never one thing alone. A lot of factors influence slow hair growth such as deficiency of iron in the body as well as eating disorders. These actually hinder proper hair growth since the body lacks nutrition needed for good hair growth. Also, problems like hormonal changes and thyroid problems do influence changes in the body and these include poor health and hair loss or slow hair growth. Another popular example may be the after effects of chemotherapy for cancer that finishes off hair completely. Moreover, stress is another element that causes many functions of the body to slow down and it even leads to many physiological illnesses. Fatigue is one of them. Also, it is one big cause of slow growth of the hair or hair loss. Lastly, taking supplements that don’t suit your body or your hair can lead to slow hair growth.
There are numerous ways to improve hair growth. But the ones discussed below have natural ingredients and one can make them at home. These are ideal remedies for fast hair growth or to increase the volume of hair growth. These have no side effects; neither do these affect any other functioning system of the body. Here are their details. Try them out, you may continue to use any one of them, the one that suits you the best.
- The Bhringraj solution: Bhringraj is an herb that is called the king of herbs because of its hair improvement properties. For the remedy, you must grind the leaves of the bhringraj plant and extract the greenish-black juice of the leaves. In the case that you can’t find fresh leaves, you may purchase the dry ones and soak them in Luke warm water for at least a night or 12 hours minimum. Either way, use the juice extracts or this water on your hair and apply it for 20 minutes before a wash at least three times a week. It works in getting rid of alopecia, baldness, greying of hair and helps in fastening the growth of hair.
- The Brahmi solution: brahmi is yet again a herb known to strengthen the roots and we all know that strong roots are the base of good hair growth. Brahmi leaves are easily available in the market. Use them to make a paste of the leaves by grinding them intensely. Apply this paste on your scalp. Make sure that the paste in in contact with use scalp and not your hair only. Apply it for 15-20 minutes and they wash with Luke warm water. In such a case where you purchase brahmi leaf powder, then soak the powder in water for almost 5-6 hours and then apply it on the scalp for the same time. Lastly, brahmi oil is also available in the market; you may apply it overnight and wash it off in the morning when you wake up. Repeat this three to four times a weak.
- The Amla solution: Amla is very famous in the Indian market and has been imported from the subcontinent region for years from now. It has many benefits when it comes to hair solutions. The use is very well known. If you have it in powdered for or its juice, mix it in equal proportions with lemon juice. If you take two table spoons of amla juice then take two table spoons of lemon juice as well. Moreover, if you take a two table spoons of amla powder, then take two table spoons of lemon juice, or at least enough to make it into a paste. Apply it on your scalp for 15-20 minutes before a shower and wash your hair with Luke warm water and not with shampoo or anything. Amla is also known as Indian gooseberries and is easily available in the market.
Make sure you don’t use any shampoos or conditioners to wash your hair after the application of these remedies. Use Luke warm water to wash your hair and make sure that you apply these solutions thrice or four times a week. These are easy and very beneficial for those facing slow hair growth problems.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016