Sometimes it is better to prepare your own cosmetic product, using natural ingredients that will nourish your skin. We recommend you try this homemade anti-wrinkle cream.
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp almond oil
- 1/2 tsp organic honey
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- Add the coconut oil to the previously mixed honey, yolk and almond oil.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, until you get a nice and smooth texture.
- Keep it in a small cream container.
- Since the ingredients are all natural, keep the cream in the fridge.
Apply this cream in a thin layer on a previously washed and cleaned face, two hours before bedtime. The product is super-rich, so it is not necessary to apply it in large amounts, and if you do put too much, just remove the excess using a cotton pad.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016