Dark elbows and knees happen from the buildup of thick and dead skin because of sun exposure, friction, pressure. Those dead skin cells make your elbows and knees more darker than the rest of the body. When you are working on the table, usually we lean on the table supporting with elbows and while doing prayers. These makes your elbow and knee skin more darker.It is very embarrassing for women to wear short skirts,sleeveless dresses.
HOW TO GET RID OF BLACK KNEES & ELBOWS NATURALLY:
Sunscreen lotions are very helpful to get rid of black knees and elbows.Always apply sunscreen lotion when ever you go out.It will helps to protect your skin from harsh UV rays of sun which makes your skin darker.
Sugar & Olive Oil:
Take equal quantity of sugar and olive oil to make thick paste.Exfoliate your knees & elbows with this mixture and wash it off using mild soap and water.
Aloe vera Gel:
Aloe vera has its own identity in skin treatments. Aloe vera gel helps to reduce the dark spots caused by sun exposure.Apply aloevera gel and leave it for 30 minutes.It will gives you fresh look to your affected elbow & knees.
Hydrogen peroxide will helps to reduce the dark spots and sun damage due to over exposure.Apply diluted hydrogen peroxide using cotton balls and massage it for 10-15 minutes.You will notice dark dead skin coming off.
Lemon helps to make your skin brighter.Apply lemon juice on your dark knees and keep it for 40-50 minutes and then wash it off with water.Repeat this daily for noticeable results.
Turmeric,Honey & Milk:
Turmeric and is well known for its antiseptic properties.Honey helps to moisturize the dry skin and milk acts as bleach.Mix turmeric powder with milk and honey to form a paste of it.Apply this on dark spots and leave it for 20-25 minutes.Wash it off with water.These natural ingredients will helps to reduce dark spots appeared due to sun exposure and leaning your knees and elbows on table or floor.
Almonds are rich source of vitamin E which will helps to get rid of dark spots.Make a thick paste of almonds and scrub your elbows and knees with it.It will helps to remove the dead skin cells.
Some Important Tips:
- Apply coconut oil before going to bed helps to reduce dark spots.(clean your knees properly before applying).
- Never miss out on moisturizing your elbows and knees.(Improper hydration causes dark spots).
- Exfoliate your knees using pumice stone.
- You can use skin whitening creams(Consult your dermatologist for guidance).
- Proper diet also very important.So better to take Vitamin A & E rich foods.Such as potato,almonds, spinach,carrots,dried apricots,lettuce etc….
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016