Everyone wants to have the sticks straight hair they see on the runways. However, unless you are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on straightening irons and straightening products, it may seem impossible.Luckily, Mother Nature is here to help you once again. You do not need chemical filled conventional products to get the straight hair of your dreams.
Instead, you can use these natural remedies to straighten your hair quickly.
Avoiding Conventional Hair Straighteners
There are many reasons that you may want to avoid conventional hair straightening products. Straining irons are especially harmful to your hair. They overheat the hair follicle, immediately causing damage. If you use this product every day, you may even see long-term damage.
When it comes to styling products, you may still want to use natural foods and ingredients instead. These products are often tested on animals, and they contain a whole range of ingredients and chemicals that no one can quite pronounce.
Best Natural Hair Straightening Remedies
Are you ready to find out how you can get the longer you have always wanted? If so, read about these popular remedies to get started.
Hot Oil Treatment
Though you can get hot oil treatments at the store, it is so much better to create your own at home. You know exactly what kind of oil you are using and the effect it may have on your hair. Just follow these steps:
- Heat a small amount of oil—the amount you use depends on the thickness and length of your hair—in the microwave. Make sure it is warm, not hot.
- While in the shower, massage your scalp with the warm oil. Then, use your fingers to run it through the ends of your hair.
- Use a wide toothed comb on your hair to make sure the oil is evenly distributed.
- Cover your head for 30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse as normal.
Eggs and Olive Oil
Eggs and olive oil have some of the healthiest fats available in the world today. These fats can help way your hair down and make it shiny while straightening it. Use these steps to get started:
- Crack four eggs into a bowl. Whisk them thoroughly.
- To the eggs, add 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir thoroughly.
- Carefully work this mixture through your entire head of hair. When you are done, make sure that your scalp is fully coated in the mixture as well.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave your hair covered for between 30 and 45 minutes.
- Rinse your hair off and then wash it with a light shampoo.
It may surprise you to find out that beer is excellent for your hair. It is full of protein and vitamins. Furthermore, the alcohol in beer naturally strips away excess oil and helps your hair sit flat. While in the shower, simply pour one can of beer over your hair and rinse it away. You can have beautiful straight hair without resorting to expensive products. Try these different remedies to see which one has the best effect on your hair.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016