Weight gain is a big problem these days with people leading increasingly sedentary lifestyles and eating more terrible food. Fortunately, in addition to diet and exercise, there are some little things we can do to halt gaining weight and improve our health. This is my favorite little home remedy.
You will need:
- 2 pounds of lemon
- 5 parsley sprigs
- 3 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Slice the lemon and parsley.
- Bring to a boil in the water.
- Add the baking soda after letting boil for 5 minutes.
- Let stand for an hour.
- Strain the mixture and you should have about 1.5 liters of syrup.
- Drink on an empty stomach one shot glass at a time.