The lack of sleep increases the risk of hypertension, low energy, depression, weakness, and sickness. It is important to understand that good night`s sleep is essential when it comes to good health and well being.
In fact, sleeping is the point at which the brain has enough time to process and energize the everyday activities. Sleeping enhances the ability to clean the brain, rejuvenate the body, and the ability to concentrate.
The most common reasons for poor sleep are the mineral deficiencies, poor eating habits, anxiety, and way of life.
As shown by the most recent research, 50-70 million Americans suffer from sleeping disorders and poor sleep. Consequently, so many people are walking around irritable and tired.
Luckily, the banana and cinnamon tea consumed as a bedtime snack can help you solve this common issue.
Bananas are abundant in potassium and magnesium, minerals that improve the quality of the sleep. These minerals minimize or eliminate the negative impact of an excel cortisol, and help the veins and muscles unwind.
Cinnamon provides numerous health benefits. It has extremely pleasant flavor and aroma, and it promotes alleviating and relaxation of the body. In addition, it helps with digestion, too.
- 1 liter/ 0.2 gall of water
- 1 banana
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Remove the ends of the banana and put them into the water. Bring the water to boil.
- Let the water boil for 10 minutes.
- Then, pour it through colander into a teacup of mug.
- Finally, add the cinnamon.
Consume this tasty beverage one hour before bedtime.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016