Everyone tries to take care of their body and pay attention to every body part, but the feet are often overlooked and neglected. As a result, dry and cracked feet, which are unpleasant and often painful, are common issue that most people face. Hence, you need to start taking care of the feet as well, as they are very important for the rest of the body.
The feet are prone to great pressure and are also subjected to weight during the day, which in turn makes them tired and even damaged. The good news is that the recipe presented in this article will help you get the proper treatment and give your feet the treatment they desperately need.
This recipe removes the dead skin cells and gives the feet a treatment they deserve. Therefore, after trying this method you will be all set for the new sandals.
The best part about it is that it is very cheap, unlike the pedicure treatments which provide the same results but cost a little fortune.
- Warm 2-4 cups of milk and soak the feet into it
- Soak for about 10 minutes, add baking soda, and then rub the feet well
- Finally, rinse the feet with warm water and apply a foot cream
As you can see it for yourself, this procedure is extremely simple, but it provides amazing results!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016