Did you ever try the fried ice cream? It’s really delicious, and when I first saw this video, I was amazed on how the baking pros can make the recipe go far by mixing ice cream and flour and baking it to make bread?! It sounds absolutely crazy, but just look how well it turns out! This will absolutely be in our Must-to-try list.
Here is the video shared by Cooking with Karma:
- 2 cups ice cream
- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour (if you don’t have any, just add 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder to plain flour)
- Your favorite extras (e.g. 1/3 cup chocolate chips)
- Then combine it with the flour, pour it into a bread tin and pop into the oven for 40 to 45 minutes on 350°F (that’s 175°C).
- Enjoy in your coffee time.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016