There are millions of ways to combine mushrooms in a delicious dish, and grilled mushrooms probably are the most delicious starter you could ever prepare. You can prepare this recipe at home – roast the mushrooms on a grill-pan, and enjoy this mouthwatering meal. Try it and have fun preparing this recipe!
- fresh mushrooms (500 g for two)
- 2-3 garlic cloves (preferably young)
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of mixed spice
- a few tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste (depends on how salty mixed spice is)
1. Rinse the mushrooms and squeeze the excess water out. If the mushrooms are too big, cut them in chunks. If they are smaller, use whole mushrooms.
2. Finely chop some garlic and parsley and add them to the mushrooms.
3. Add spices, salt and pepper to taste, and add some olive oil.
4. Mix well the ingredients and leave the mushrooms for ten minutes so they could soak up the oil and all the flavors.
5. Grill the mushrooms until they get a nice golden color. Instead of grilling you can also roast your mushrooms on a grill pan (as shown on images).
6. Serve the grilled mushrooms as a side dish to an omelette, rice, meat or just combine them with your favorite drink and enjoy their flavor.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016