Generally sugar, mixed with carbohydrates and fats, is the main ingredient responsible for being overweight and for obesity. But, we don’t think about a reasonable amount of sugar, because it not dangerous for our health. Many people don’t know that they take big sugar amounts, with consuming products that can be found in stores like cereals, sodas, salad dressings, drinks, candies, yogurts etc.
Usually these products store big amounts of sugar in our body. Simple carbohydrates can be found in: raisins, honey, natural fruit juices, bananas and mangoes.
Our organism quickly uses sugar as source of energy. This process raises the levels of blood sugar in our body, and we know that this has harmful effects on our entire health. Also even more dangerous – those extra sugar amounts create problems in the intake of nutrients.
Extra sugar has many negative side-effects like: hyperactivity and consequent fatigue, depressive moods, yeast infections, colds, headaches, sinus problems, disorientation and sleeplessness. Also, chronic overconsumption sugar can raise the risk of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, and even breast cancer.
Sugar Consumption vs. Weight gain?
When we eat consume a lot of sugar, the body transforms the sugar it needs into energy. This is the tricky part – the body accumulates the rest as body fat. The added sugars in various foods don’t cause the same effect on our body like natural sugars. If you eat such products, they can cause bacteria in the bowels, which in turn may increase the level of blood sugar. And this kind of sugar is also transformed into fat! We can all recognize sugar addicts. When people consume a lot of sugar, the body proceeds to accumulate unnecessary fat on their waist, hips, face and thighs.
Quitting sugar is very difficult task. Some experts believe that it’s almost impossible to quit or stop the habit of consuming sugar if you don’t stop consuming it totally. Some people try to exclude sugar from the diets, but they usually started to feel: headaches, sadness, queasiness, cravings and fatigue. If someone has sugar addiction, these symptoms appear after a meal. The body experiences sugar cravings and it sends signals to the brain that it is hungry.
Mostly, sugar addicts will take something sweet again, but this is the worst. When the person satisfies from sugar cravings the symptoms – headaches, sadness and other similar feelings will fade, and happened again and again. If you want to stop consuming sugar, you must exclude it completely from your eating regime.
Three Day Sugar Detox
- Breakfast: A cup of oats with seeds, almonds or berries or three eggs (scrambled)
- Snack: small bowl of nuts
- Lunch: Poached chicken breast and one serving of butternut squash, turnips, carrots, parsnips, beets and beans (lightly cooked) and almonds
- Dinner: Green beans and boiled fish, or a salmon and stir-fry mushrooms and broccoli
- Breakfast: A cup of oats with seeds, berries and almonds, or spinach with three eggs (scrambled).
- Snack: Small bowl of nuts
- Lunch: Zucchini with red and yellow peppers together with lemon dressing, thyme and vinegar, or a red or green shredded cabbage salad and carrots, olive oil, salt dressing and lemon juice and chopped parsley
- Dinner: Bean soup, vegetable casserole, and steamed vegetables, or bok choy with baked cod and roasted turnips and Brussels sprouts
- Breakfast: A cup of oats with almonds, berries and seeds, or radish, sautéed kale and walnut salad, shrimp and three eggs (fried).
- Snack: Small bowl of nuts
- Lunch: Roasted chicken thighs in a pan with lemon, sage and rosemary or roasted chicken in an oven with black olives, thyme and onion.
- Dinner: Vegetable broth with onion, garlic, celery, carrots, bay leaves and thyme with mushroom heads or penne pasta with basil, mushroom and tomato sauce (you can also add meat)
If you really want to stop using sugar than drinks are very important. If you eliminate drinks packed with sugar from the diet you will easily break the addiction to sugar. You can take healthy drinks that will make you feel energized and refreshed and also will speed up your metabolism.
- Detox water: Chop some blueberries, grapefruits, oranges or strawberries, together with mint or fresh rosemary and place the mixture in a jar with filtered water. Leave the detoxifying water in the fridge and consume it on daily bases.
- Tea: You can consume green or herbal tea, but make sure it is unsweetened. Drink three times a day, every day.
- Coffee: You can drink only a cup of black coffee a day but it must be unsweetened.
After these 3 days you will see that the headaches, depression and fatigue are totally gone and you will see that you can live without sugar. It is time for you to start consume healthy sugars like dry fruit, fresh fruit or other desserts with low sugar level. You will feel very refreshed and healthier.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016