Do you ever feel like the chores around your home never end? How many times have you lost hours handling tricky cleanups that you just couldn’t resolve? If this is the case then you are in the right place — we have composed a list to resolve these issues definitively. Among these tips, you will find resolutions for the most persistent and time-wasting cleaning problems. They’ll save you time and help you avoid getting annoyed.
1. Use Kosher salt and lemons to clean your chopping board without leaving any chemicals.
2. Baking soda can be a great solution for cleaning your sofa.
3. Vinegar and baking soda can be a great combo for cleaning your oven.
4. Use a razor to remove paint from clothes.
5. Clean your blinds with a 50-50 vinegar and water mixture and an old sock.
6. Use your hairdryer to remove water rings from wooden surfaces and refresh them with olive oil.
7. Oil stains can be removed from the carpet with baking soda.
8. Use lemons to remove stains from faucets.
9. Use one teaspoon of liquid soap, a few drops of antibacterial oils, and baking soda mixed with water to create a paste to clean the tub with.
10. Use sea salt to clean iron dishes.
11. Clean stainless steel appliances with cream of tartar.
12. Protect your baseboards from hair and dust with dryer sheets.
13. Use chalk before you wash your clothes to clean greasy stains quickly.
14. Use your old toothbrush (washed) to clean your keyboard.
15. Use duct tape and vinegar to perfectly clean your toilet.
16. Use vegetable oil and baking soda on a toothbrush to clean your cabinet doors.
17. Use rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth to remove nail polish from the carpet.
18. Clean your grater by grating raw chunks of potato.
19. Use a squeegee to remove hairs from the carpet.
20. Use steel wool to clean your curling iron.
21. Coffee stains are a breeze to clean with baking soda.
22. Use a ball of aluminum foil with a bit of dish soap to scrub glass baking dishes clean.
23. Play dough can be used to remove spilled glitter.
24. Clean up your makeup brushes with baby shampoo and hang them to dry to avoid mold.
25. Put plastic bags filled with vinegar around your shower heads to rid them of stains.
26. Use some Coca Cola to clean oil stains off your garage floors. (Yeah, this works!)
27. Clean your ear buds with a Q-tip and a smallamount of rubbing alcohol.
28. Your coffee grinder can be smell free if you just grind some uncooked white rice in it.
29. Toothpaste can restore your old sneakers to glory.
30. Toothpaste can also be used to clean your engagement ring.
31. Fill your burned pan with water, add two cups of vinegar, bring to the boil, take it off the heat and add two tablespoons of baking soda.
32. Clean your hair brush with shampoo.
33. Shoe polish can hide the scratches in leather furniture (be sure to use appropriate colors and rub off any excess well).
34. Baking soda and bleach can clean the grimiest grout in your bathroom.
35. Fill your blender with water, add a couple of drops of dish soap, blend for a few seconds, then rinse.
36. Broken glass can be picked up by pressing a piece of bread on it.
37. Crumpled paper can be used to quick dry your shoes.
38. While your glue gun is still hot from use, wipe it off with a ball of aluminum foil.
39. Bathtub rings can be removed by rubbing them using salt and a cut grapefruit.
40. Put a microwave-safe dish filled with water and dishwashing liquid into your microwave for one minute and then wipe with a wet sponge.
41. Lint rollers are great for removing dust from your lamps.
42. Canned air can be used to remove dust from inaccessible places.
43. Use coffee filters to clean TVs, monitors and other screens.
44. Old dusty candles can be brought back to life by rubbing them with stockings.
45. You can easily clean your iron by running it hot (no steam) over a piece of paper or foil covered with salt.
46. Newspaper can be used to absorb smells in a refrigerator.
47. Lipstick stains can be removed by spraying them with hairspray, rubbing them with a damp cloth and then washing them.
48. Clean your silverware with baking soda.
49. Use coasters to prevent jar leakage.
50. Use a dustpan to pick up small toys all over your home.
There are some things that you should leave to professionals. Things that include using poisons, like for killing bugs and rats, for example, are probably better handled by trained experts. Also, EVAC or airconditioner cleanup should be done by someone who is familiar with your device, since it can have a negative effect on your electricity bill and much worse in case of a breakdown. But for the everyday basics, these tips will help you get some more free time — and a clean house to boot.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016