Christmas time is just around the corner guys and you know what that means…. mince pies, presents and FESTIVE NAILS! If, like me, you’re pretty much broke but still manage to claw some cash from somewhere to get a manicure each month then this is the article for you. We are deep in November now, which means that I’m already thinking about what colour and designs I’ll go for this festive season. You know what they say “tis the season to be jolly” and the season to have great nails…
If you’re stuck on how you’re going to beautify your fingers this December then take a glance at a few of these yule be sure to love.
1. Cool and elegant.
2. Rudolph and the gang.
3. Bring a little sparkle to your home this Christmas.
4. Winter warmers.
5. Snowflakes for days.
6. Add a little bling to Christmas.
7. Bring the puddings out to play.
8. Repeat a pattern for a chic look.
9. Buddy the Elf what’s your favorite color?
10. Pink to make the boys wink.
11. For the style queen.
12. Slightly gothic yet cozy.
13. Classic, simple and drop dead gorgeous.
14. Seductive accents.
15. Cute to boot.
16. Ho ho ho.
17. Girly and fabulous.
18. Let it snow.
19. Mr. Grinch.
20. The ultimate christmas treat for your belly and your nails.
Well that’s christmas sorted. Surely it’s got to be the christmas puds, they are just so cute I could eat them.