With the weather getting warmer, a delicious, cold, refreshing salad is sometimes just what the body needs. This delicious chickpea, cucumber and avocado salad does the trick. It only takes 10 minutes to throw together, and is perfect for summer lunches and dinner parties.
Chickpea, Avocado + Feta Salad
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (19 oz.)
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 4 green onions (diced)
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
1. Combine chickpeas, cucumber, green onion, parsley, avocado, baby spinach and feta cheese together in a large salad bowl.
2. Drizzle with lime and lemon juice and add the extra virgin olive oil.
3. Toss well until evenly distributed. Divide into bowls and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016