Bentonite Clay is one of the most effective and inexpensive natural means to detoxify your body. It’s been used since ancient times as a natural treatment for various health ailments. Due to many recent scientific studies, we are more alert about the importance of body detoxification. Just like a car needing a routine oil change, our bodies need to be relieved of overburdening toxins. Though our bodies discharge waste products daily, not all of them are excreted. There are always remnants of unabsorbed nutrients that turn into toxins overtime. It’s absolutely essential to eliminate built up toxins. Accumulated toxins will cause headaches, fatigue and various chronic diseases.
What is Bentonite Clay?
Bentonite is a geological clay created from volcanic ash that has been broken down by water. Bentonite Clay has an extremely strong negative ionic charge. This means that bentonite clay attracts substances with a positive ionic charge (which include metals, toxins, bacteria, etc). After they are bound together they get eliminated from the body. Thus, the most powerful property of bentonite clay is its ability to absorb.
- Bentonite Clay absorbs toxins before they enter the bloodstream. This is a very important function of clay as it relieves your liver and kidneys from having to filter out too many toxins.
- Bentonite Clay helps to cleanse the colon. This is due to the ability of bentonite clay to remove toxins and absorb great amounts of liquid.
- Bentonite Clay helps rebuild and repair damaged cells and tissues.
- Bentonite Clay balances the body’s pH. Since clay is homeostatic, it is able to act as a catalyst to aid the body back to a balanced state.
- Bentonite Clay balances bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Bentonite Clay strengthens the immune system. Bentonite clay improves digestion, as a result a healthy working digestive tract absorbs nutrients more efficiently (which helps strengthen the immune system).
- Bentonite Clay removes mercury from the body.
- Bentonite Clay helps get rid of allergies. As we know allergies are triggered by the release of histamines. When the liver is overworked by toxins, it can not produce important antihistamines to fight allergic reactions. Bentonite clay helps cleanse and rebuild the liver.
- Bentonite Clay helps with weight loss. Bentonite clay helps create a better environment in the body so it breaks down fat, nutrients, and sugar more effectively.
- Bentonite helps heal various skin conditions. Bentonite can help treat eczema, acne, cellulite, burns, insect bites, and even fine wrinkles.
In addition to taking clay internally, you can use it externally in detox baths and to treat skin problems. Clay baths help increase circulation and soothe nerves. Bentonite Clay has a very strong ability to remove toxins through the pores of the skin. Clay is absolutely safe to use as it can never be absorbed by the body.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016