Honey and cinnamon are very popular ingredients in folk medicine because of their great healing properties and health benefits. They can only offer positive results. If you try this folk recipe on your hair, than you will have an amazing hair transformation.
This treatment with these ingredients nourishes and moisturizes your scalp, prevent hair loss, reduces split ends, calms the scalp and removes dandruff. Cinnamon has natural abilities to improve blood circulation, so it is active ingredient in masks for hair to speed up its growth, provides natural shine and sheen, improves elasticity, and gives volume to the hair.
This perfumed herb has high antioxidant properties that defends hair from negative influence of outside situations (stress, ultraviolet light, low temperature, etc.)
This hair mask is recommended if you have weak, dull, thin, and fragile hair. Also it can be used for almost any hair type, even for the oily hair type.
This is how you can make this mask
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 cup of olive oil
1 teaspoon of honey
- Put 1/2 cup of olive oil in a small pot and place it on the stove. Hit the oil to a warm temperature and take it away from the stove.
- Transfer the olive in a bowl then add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of honey in it. Stir the mixture well with a spoon.
- Use a brush applicator to apply the mixture to the scalp. Take your hair a part with a comb to expose the scalp and then put the mask with the applicator brush. Work round your scalp from back to front.
- Keep the mask for about 15 minutes. Wash your hair with shampoo as you usually do.
- Use the mask once in a week as a hair treatment to improve hair growth and stop hair loss.