Baking soda is one of the most versatile ingredients in every household. It’s used for cooking, cleaning, and body care. So, it isn’t surprising that the best face masks often contain baking soda. Here we offer the best recipe for face care. You no longer need to worry when fatigue, sleep deprivation and stress leave marks on your face. This mask can help you get rid of acne, dark circles, blackheads and bags under your eyes in no time.
So here it is ladies: Backing Soda, Lemon and Tee Tree Oil Mask
- 2 x tablespoon of Bicarb Soda
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 2 x drops of Tea tree Oil
Blend it until it has got the consistency you like and apply it on your face. If you have sensitive skin, you can add water in the mixture. The first time you can leave it to stay about 3 minutes. The second time after a week, you can leave it to stay for 10 minutes. When you wash it off with cool water, you can feel the bicarb soda exfoliating your skin.
- If you have some pimples the Tea Tree Oil will help you with them.
- The lemon juice will aid if you have pimple scars or sun spots.
- The bicarb is exceptionally purging so it will remove dead skin cells and everything else that accumulates on your face.
So there you go a day spa in your bathroom that will not cost you a cent.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016