Turmeric is filled with all the best “anti’s” our bodies need, especially in winter — anti-oxidant, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties — not to mention the happiness boosting properties of niacin, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and zinc!
When my house gets the sniffles, an immune boosting turmeric, honey, ginger concoction seems to clear things up fast. But for a more fun and fabulous way to add turmeric to your winter diet, try these Turmeric truffles!
- 1/2 cup soaked, pitted dates
- 1/2 cup soaked walnuts
- 6 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- pinch of good salt
- pinch of vanilla powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until combined. Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes to harden.
2. Roll into balls, and into turmeric/hemp mixture until coated. Chill for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016