Cysts that form on or inside the ovaries are a very common ailment that torments many women around the globe. The treatment of this condition is not impossible, but is pretty exhausting. Folk medicine has a lot to offer when it comes to treating ovarian cysts, so make sure you always reach for a natural remedy.
Continue reading if you want to learn the all – natural folk remedy, that is pretty simple and easy for preparation. All you need is aloe vera and some honey.
- Put a few aloe vera leaves in your fridge for two weeks.
- After two weeks, cut them finely and squeeze the juice out of them.
- While stirring, add an equal amount of honey in the juice.
- Keep the remedy in your fridge.
Take a teaspoon of the natural remedy and heat it until it loosens a little, because this remedy becomes pretty thick when stored in the fridge. Once the liquid is warm, take a regular tampon and soak it in.
Insert the tampon as you usually do and leave it to stay overnight.
The treatment should be conducted for 10 days, and then you should make a break. During your cycle, DO NOT apply the remedy. After the break, repeat the therapy for 10 more days. This remedy can also be used to treat cervical erosion, characteristic for the occurrence of small sores on the cervix.
Anyway, make sure you consult your doctor first, before starting any treatment!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016