According to the statistics, new 1,658,370 new diagnoses of cancer are expected in 2016, only in United States. But these are just the new cases, not the cases that were diagnosed before and still existing. A medical expert may discovered some anti-cancerous properties in certain vitamin, but he still doesn’t claim that he discovered the cure for cancer.
Up to 70% of the American children and 75% of the adults aren’t receiving the sufficient amount of vitamin D. This vitamin is so important because it is able to prevent some cancers, heart disease and diabetes. It improves our overall health and by consuming this vitamin, the patient may add the missing link to the cure for the cancer.
The biggest problem is that most of the people don’t know how to find out if they are lacking vitamin D. You can experience some symptoms if you are lacking in vitamin D, but you should always do a blood test in case you are suspicious. Vitamin D deficiency manifests through the following symptoms:
- Depression- vitamin D is very beneficial when it comes to depression or anxiety. A study has shown that participants who were given 20,000 and 40,000 IUs of vitamin D weekly manifested less depression symptoms in a period of one year than the participants in the placebo group. This study was conducted in 2008 and 441 overweight and obese men and women from Norway were included.
- Bone pain
- Weak muscles
- Serious asthma, particularly in kids
- Cognitive impairment, especially in adults
- Excessive sweating- you sweat without any physical exertion or increased temperature.
- Chronic pain
Many studies point out to the ability of vitamin D to help in the fight against cancer, although it wasn’t scientifically proven. During a study, women in menopause were given vitamin D in order to rise the amounts of this vitamin. This study was conducted by Joan Lappe and Robert Heaney in 2007. It is interesting that all of them experienced 77% decrease of all types of cancer.
The vitamin D is related to particular types of cancer, especially breast cancer. Dr. Cedric Garland conducted a research in which he showed that when a patient has proper concentration of vitamin D, the breast cancer risk is reduced by an incredible 50%.
But the scientists still haven’t discovered the real connection between the vitamin D and cancer, even though it is extremely beneficial for our body. Vitamin D is charged for absorbing calcium in order to stimulate bone growth. It improves the function of our cardiovascular system, autoimmune system and other systems in our organism.
Recommended daily dose of vitamin D is 600 IU per day in persons from 1-70 years old, while in infants from 0-12 months 1000 IU daily. You will consume it through fatty fish, yogurt, milk, mushrooms, orange juice and dairy products. But your body is able to produce this vitamin when you are exposed to sun. You can consume vitamin D3 supplements orally. In order to normalize the amount of vitamin D in your body you should consume the supplements on a daily basis for 2-3 months.
This vitamin D discovery could really be the missing link in the fight against cancer, or cancer’s prevention. It is also required to stimulate the bone growth in our organism as well.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016