It never fails: you finally find the perfect shade of lipstick that you absolutely LOVE, and something devastating happens to it. You might leave it in your car on a hot summer’s day where it meets an untimely, melty end. Other times, you might bring it to an event for potential touchups, only to encounter an unknown lipstick burglar. However, more often than not, all you will do is drop the tube or accidentally twist it too much, and the lipstick breaks in half, and you think to yourself, “What did I ever do to deserve this?”
What You Need
- Lighter or matches
How You Do It
- To begin your fix, carefully run a lighter along the bottom of the broken piece of lipstick.
- Next, repeat the previous step with the lipstick that is still in the tube.
- While both pieces are still hot, press and hold them together.
- Finally, to completely fuse them, use your lighter around the perimeter of the original breaking point and tidy up any drips with a Q-Tip.
- Once everything solidifies, you are free to use your lipstick whenever you want!
After using this quick and easy trick, it will be as if the disastrous incident never even happened! Just try to be a bit more careful next time, alright?