Hydrogen peroxide can be bought in any drugstore for a reasonable price. You can use it as a tool for many purposes in your home.
1. Apply it on small bleeding wounds, for example wound of accidentally poking yourself with a needle or cut form a knife. It will stop minor bleeding and will also clean the wounds.
2. Apply it onto infected acne and it will serve the same purpose as in the process of wound treating.
3. You can treat sores in the mouth. Mix hydrogen peroxide with water and hold it in your mouth for little bit before you spit it. Remember to wash your mouth with clean water afterwards.
4. Gargle with hydrogen peroxide once a week in order to eliminate bacteria that cause bad breath.
5. Wash your feet with a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water in order to combat the invisible fungus of the feet.
6. Put few drops of hydrogen peroxide in the ear in order to get rid of ear infections. However, you must visit a doctor.
7. Hydrogen peroxide will help in the process of cleaning the fat from the ears. Only few drops of it can help you with this problem.
8. If you have toothache, you can reduce the pain by holding hydrogen peroxide mixed with water in your mouth.
9. Fill the tub with warm water and add a little bit of hydrogen peroxide, so it kills the bacteria that are present on your body.
10. Add hydrogen peroxide in the mixture which you use to wash your private parts in the treatment of fungal infections.
11. You can use hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth. All you need to do in order to do so is put a little of this liquid into the mouth and hold it in for half a minute.
12. Mix hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Use the resulting mixture as a paste and teeth bleach.
13. You can also use it for easy cleaning of contact lenses.
14. Little bit of hydrogen peroxide applied on a cotton wool can be used for whitening the nails.
15. Hide roots of blond hair by applying hydrogen peroxide onto them. Let the liquid act for half an hour before you wash your hair.
16. Mix equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and water and use the resulting mixture as a spray to lighten parts of your hair where you want to achieve it.
17. Use it from time to time for disinfection of your toothbrush.
18. Use a mixture made of hydrogen peroxide and water for softening the feet.
Using it in the household
19. Apply a little hydrogen peroxide on a towel in order to disinfect taps.
20. Put a little hydrogen peroxide on a sponge in order to quickly and efficiently remove sediment from the tiles in the bathroom and kitchen.
21. You can use the same method to clean glass surfaces and mirrors.
22. Get rid of the moisture on the walls by applying some hydrogen peroxide directly on the tracks, and then remove it.
23. In order to clean the toilet shell all you need to do is apply 100 ml. of hydrogen peroxide in it and let it act for twenty minutes before you flush.
Usage in the kitchen
24. Clean the chopping board with hydrogen peroxide. It will kill bacteria and protect the food that is about to be sliced.
25. Add few drops of hydrogen peroxide in the detergent in order to achieve thorough wash.
26. Make a paste using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide in order to clean burned cookware. First rub this paste, let it act for a few minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
27. Disinfect sponges and towels that are full of bacteria with hydrogen peroxide.
28. Spray some hydrogen peroxide on fruits and vegetables in order to allow them staying fresh for a longer period of time.
29. Disinfect the refrigerator with hydrogen peroxide when you clean it. This way you will easily remove bad odors.
Various other possibilities for use
30. Clean and disinfect your kids’ toys with hydrogen peroxide.
31. Use it as bleach when washing laundry. Hydrogen peroxide is particularly good when it comes to whitening curtains and sheets.
32. Use it to clean the stains from carpet and other fabrics. Do this only on bright fabrics because hydrogen peroxide whitens the colored ones.
33. Wash clothing you have not used for a long time with hydrogen peroxide in order to remove the unpleasant smell. Wash it with a mixture made of vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and the smell will disappear.
34. It can be used for germination of seeds because hydrogen peroxide has a similar chemical composition as the rain.
35. Sprinkle some of this compound on moth in order to remove them for good.
36. You can use it for treating wounds in animals.
37. If your pet ate something toxic and it feels sick, put one milliliter of 3% hydrogen peroxide for every two kg of his body weight in its food or directly into the mouth.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- 5 Proven Tips To Prevent Your Lips From Darkening - August 2016
- Try the Cucumber Diet and Lose 7kg in 14 Days - August 2016
- You Have Lost Part of Your Hair? Here is How to Grow Out Your Hair Faster - August 2016